The Hare felt tile
€65.00 – €120.00
- handmade felt tile
- hand needle felted design
This is inspired by early Delft tiles. I was researching plates and patterns and these of course often overlap onto other ceramic ware like tiles. So I thought they would work well on felt and they do and I love them! Early Delft tiles were tin glazed earthenware. Mine are worked in wool felt, but size and colours blue and white are the same. They feature different Irish animals and birds.
These are available unframed at €65 each or 1 square tile framed in timber frame €120. 13x13cm wool felt with hand needle felted design.
I think they would work really well framed as a small collection together too – that’s why I have them available unframed. So you can decide.
This piece has been created, designed, and handmade by Alison Hunter.
– Unframed: €65 – 13cm x 13cm
– Framed: €120 – 20cm x 20cm timber box, titled and signed, with cord for hanging
– the unframed piece is backed with foam board and has a small cord loop for hanging
– felt is 100% sheep wool
– each tile is handmade so no two are the same
– Designed, created and handmade in Sligo, Ireland
****Buyers are responsible for any customs and taxes that may apply upon delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.